At Makmende, we support clients that want to change the world. With a small international team we work for NGOs and progressive brands like Care/H&M Foundation, Unicef, Booking.com and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We produce video and photography on all continents: from Bolivia to Uganda, Ukraine and Vietnam. We do this together with a network of local and talented professionals. They are our eyes and ears on the ground: they research, produce, film and photograph in even the most remote areas.
What are we looking for?
We are always looking for a student who is enthusiastic about an internship within our Editing and Production department and:
- Follows a media study (MBO or HBO education level)
- Knows how to work with Adobe Premiere Pro (After Effects, Photoshop are a plus)
- Basic experience with editing social media content
- Good written and verbal communication skills English (fluent in Dutch is a plus)
- Works independently and proactively
- Good multi-tasker and team player
- You are based in The Netherlands
What are we offering you?
- Further improve your knowledge and experience with all steps of video editing
- Working on social media content as part of international campaigns
- Gaining experience with post productions tools (like DaVinci)
- Editing and testing our 360 video’s on VR glasses
- A fun team with many opportunities for introducing new ideas. In the office in Amsterdam, we work with people from a lot of different backgrounds! We place a high value on fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace atmosphere.
- An Internship allowance and a nice office in the Centre of Amsterdam