Get the maximum impact with your message
A good comms strategy really only needs to do one thing: connect what you have to say with what your audiences need to hear. But how do you know what that is? In this session, Makmende gives you some simple tools you can use to quickly decide what to say and how to say it in order to have the maximum impact with your message.
Who is this for?
Program managers, communication managers and sustainability leaders looking to drive impact through communication.
What to expect
With three of our most recent cases as an example we’ll walk you briefly through how we’ve solved these positioning questions for an NGO, a foundation and a corporate client, and how it helped them get to a content strategy which helped them effectively connect with their stakeholders.
You’ll leave with industry knowledge on
- What makes for a good communications strategy – and why do you need one in order to have an impact with your comms?
- What questions can you ask to reach a better understanding of your organizational mission and to define your strategy?
- Deeper understanding of the importance of linking programmatic impact to communication strategy
- Better understanding of your organizational position within your issue ecosystem
- Preliminary knowledge of what resonates with your stakeholders
- Clearer definition of your key messaging and next steps in your pathway to action
Click one of the dates below to send your email and save your seat!